A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
•As competent Sales development specialist for the Industrial & Testing Segments team, harness communication practices and data analytics that will further evolve our Segments capabilities in accelerating market growth.
•As an individual contributor, he will work within the I&T China Segment team focused on industrial bulk projects, employing nimbleness and flexibility when priorities shift.
•In this role he will take on tracking monthly team members’ business by leveraging SalesForce.com and SAP Business Intelligence (BI)
•Position requires regional travel at least 30% of the time.
•Be responsible for industrial market research and growth strategy development.
•Responsible to achieve short-term and long-term sales growth objectives through direct sales in China and by managing Industrial raw material business project running in China
•Develop new business, new application & accountable for new business revenue, including customized project
•Establish connection and build strategic relationship & collaboration with KOLs, authorities, industries peers of the industrial segments
•As SD specialist role, he will develop and implement optimal cross-straits strategies and develop a project team covering the Industrial/Electronic… markets by leveraging the resource and experience of TW team.
•Work closely with the other functional leaders of the LSC portfolio and the Taiwan/China commercial leaders of AA, I&T within the define segments(electronics/specialty) in China mainland and Taiwan.
Who you are:
• Graduate degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry/Electronic/Energy
• Relevant professional experience of min. 5 years in Industry
• Positions for non-graduates require a substantial amount of professional experience of approximately 4-5 years and additional qualifications that also provide exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Profound customer-orientation with an eye for the company’s own interests.
• Openness for the fresh ideas and new perspectives to be gathered from working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
• Flexibility and keen pursuit of innovation throughout all processes in the continuous search of sustainable new ideas.
• Willingness to set yourself challenging goals in order to achieve superior performance.
Functional area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com