A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This role is part of the sourcing support unit. The primary responsibility for this position will be supporting analytical and reporting activities related to performance management and global reporting for the global procurement organization. As Sourcing Support Reporting & Analysis Specialist you will be responsible to support the Procurement Performance Management & Global Reporting Team by dedicated report creation, maintaining reporting systems and running data analysis based on our company Global Third Party spend.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, engineering or other relevant discipline
- 3-5 years working experience in reporting & analytics, controlling and/or data management in a professional, complex and international company environment
- Excellent knowledge and experience in the usage of MS Office tools specifically MS Excel to perform advanced deep dive data analysis (VBA-Skills are a plus)
- Experience in visualization solutions like QLIK, Tableau etc. are a plus
- Solid communications skills (English) are a must
- Proactive, well-organized, team player
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com