A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This role is part of the sourcing support unit. The primary responsibility for this position will be supporting the Performance Management & Global Reporting Team in all relevant administrational activities in the reporting area. As Sourcing Support Reporting & Analysis Administrator you will be responsible to support the team by managing the system user access administration, moderate the training platform and ensuring the communication of the procurement reporting relevant topics.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, engineering or other relevant discipline
- 1-3 years working experience in administrational tasks in the area of purchasing reporting, training administration and/or system management in a professional, complex and international company environment
- Profound knowledge and experience in the usage of MS Office tools specifically MS Excel
- Experience in collaboration platforms (e.g. MS Teams) is a plus
- Solid communication skills in English. German is a plus
- Good proactive communication style and interpersonal skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com