A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This role is part of the sourcing support unit. The primary responsibility for this position will be supporting sourcing activities related to the indirect categories External Workforce, Consulting and HR-Services. As Tool Management & Reporting Specialist you will be mainly responsible for the operational support of internal stakeholders regarding the usage of the Vendor Management System SAP Fieldglass for External Workforce. Furthermore, you will support the Category Sourcing Managers on different administrative, data & tool related tasks.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, engineering or other relevant discipline
- 3-5 years working experience in a professional, complex and international company environment (preferably in procurement)
- Analytical skills with high technology affinity
- Being familiar with the Vendor Management System SAP Fieldglass
- Ability to drive 3rd party supplier
- Good command of English and French (German is a benefit), both written and oral
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com