A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
In coordination with the Communications team for HC Core Medicines you support implementation and maintenaince of internal and external communications projects. You develop content for the company's intranet and further internal communications channels, including editorial planning and adaptation of articles and other documents. You support administration of the intranet and newsletters (of advantage: SharePoint skills), the implementation of internal events and external awareness campaigns as well as external communications activities directed towards press and social media.
- Studies of Communication Sciences / Business Administration with a focus on Communications / Marketing (not mandatory)
- Very good command of English and German
- Sound knowledge of MS Office
- Fluid, polished style of writing
- Organizational and project management skills
- Good comprehension, personal initiative and high commitment
- Confident manners, strong communication skills and an open style of communication
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com