A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Under the supervision of the Global Head of Fertility, the Market Access and Pricing (MAP) Specialist for Fertility is responsible for establishing pricing guidance, drive pricing governance process and multi-purpose pricing analysis for the franchise as well as for integrating the payer perspective into commercial strategy and for supporting and enhancing the development of clinical, economic, and humanistic evidence to optimize pricing and reimbursement. You support launches of new or LCM products and BD projects via IRP based launch sequencing analysis and relevant pricing research activities. You are also expected to provide support to Strategic Countries in shaping the market access environment, achieving pricing, and maximize overall access challenges and opportunities for Fertility.
Who you are:
- 3-4 years experience in Market Access or related functions
- Experienced in working in an international environment
- Result oriented and open for the fresh ideas and new perspectives
- Have willingness to set yourself challenging goals to achieve superior performance
- With strong desire to develop and grow by way of taking responsibility and engaging in additional tasks and operations
- A team player, is at ease working in a matrix and driving a win-win dialogue
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com