A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your Role:Within the End-to-End Processing Solutions team, the Single-Use / Multi-Use Systems Sales Development team drives worldwide adoption and implementation of products, systems and services from our Single-Use and Multi-Use Systems portfolio. Highly-motivated and talented, you will deliver this promise focusing on the highly dynamic and exciting Northeast area.
- You identify and convert new business opportunities that include Multi-Use and Single-Use Systems within your region. You own the overall selling process and cycle, in close relationship with all business partners. You provide technical expertise and business acumen for complex investment projects from our customers.
- You act as a team leader for custom designed equipment and capital projects. You deal with decision makers, evaluating budget and monitoring the status of the decision-making process.
- You position our portfolio, establish and present commercial and technical quotations to customers, at all decision layers. You convert deals by driving and converting negotiations on price and contractual terms.
- You are a Solution enabler, overpassing your strict portfolio responsibility and broadening MilliporeSigma's offering to wider expectations from our customers.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of experience, Master’s Degree with 3+ years of experience, or PhD
- Experience with automated systems
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and validation
- Extensive knowledge of Biotech downstream processing
- Good listening skills with the ability to analyze and respond to given situations quickly and effectively
- Good presentation, excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to represent our organization in front of clients
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Effective in working across boundaries and functions with the ability to work effectively internationally
- Ownership, demonstrated ability to work on his/her own initiative under limited supervision
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Available for domestic and international travel for at least 30-40% of the time.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Biotechnology, Biology, Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree with 8+ years of experience
- Proven experience (5+ years) in engineering and/or selling to the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology Industry, and single-use manufacturing is highly desirable
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.