A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The role: Group Real Estate Management impacts our group by providing space and best Real Estate solutions across all asset types to enable business’ objectives and strategies. Innovative and attractive workplace environments help to increase employee’s engagement and to attract and retain the best talents. You are leading an international group of 7 Real Estate specialists as well as individual contributors across several countries and sites in a virtual team environment. You are responsible for the global Real Estate strategy and the respective implementation and for country Real Estate strategies, deriving from business strategies and Real Estate portfolio analyses as well as Real Estate site concepts and utilization concepts. Real Estate standards, guidelines and IFRS reporting are in your remit too. Two of the key activities are the interface management & coordination in all Real Estate matters with our company's business sectors and CapEx planning & alignment with Sector Controllers. You are accountable for the global rental and transaction management and with your team, you manage approx. 50 international real estate projects per year, with a total volume of approx. 100-150 mill. EUR. Further, you are responsible for Real Estate activities in M&A processes. It is in your accountability to provide sufficient space to meet business’ demand and to optimize Real Estate costs. The responsibility of our company's global workplace strategy and design is in your competence as well. Finally, it is in your responsibility to ensure compliance with all laws, regulations and guidelines, relevant to your area of responsibility and you are accountable to avoid or reduce financial obligation risk in all Real Estate matters for our group.
Who you are:
- University degree in business administration or MBA
- Expertise at the level of a master's degree in Real Estate management, or 10+ years of professional experience in comparable functions
- Ability to work and communicate in top management environment
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to navigate within a cross-cultural team; experienced in leading a team of specialists
- Extensive knowledge of real estate markets and business correlations; process knowledge in corporate real estate management
- Experienced in international project management as in international businesses and international project management
- Results-oriented assertive, but also diploma
- Fluent English language skills, written and spoken
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com