A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job title- Application & Service Management Expert
Job location- Bangalore
You will have detailed knowledge and experience in delivering and supporting a wide-ranging application portfolio.
Ensure Service Management Reporting is provided as per Service Catalogue and per stakeholder/business requirements (e.g. availability, effectiveness and efficiency of ticket handling, user satisfaction/adoption).
Liaise with other IT units to ensure the wider team is meeting all obligations relating to security, data privacy and governance standards within project delivery and daily operations.
Ensure proper Service Lifecycle Management and Capacity Management across a set of Application Services:
- SLAs under proper lifecycle management and monitored against agreements in the Business Service; SLA reviews completed on time and in quality
- Service-related data available in concerned repositories/tools (e.g. HPSM, SNow, CMDB, GEAR, etc.) and maintained with good data quality
- CAPA management with regards to application outages
Support optimization of Service Management framework, including Disaster Recovery. Audits to be supported.
Manage vendors identifying and executing on consolidation and rationalisation opportunities.
Support Cost Management across the team, including raising Purchase Orders, assisting with Vendor approvals, support and maintenance contracts renewed on time etc
Perform IT Qualification Owner role for nominated regulated IT systems
Ensure timely application lifecycle activities, including monitoring and execution of Vulnerability Management, Patch Management etc.
Manage allocated Incidents effectively ensuring minimal user impact
Manage / coordinate Projects and Change management activities relating to new demands, application upgrades / replacements etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Degree Level Education
- Sound knowledge of current digitalization & IT trends and underlying technology
- Solid understanding of applicable architecture
- Understanding of Security & Quality standards
- Experience of working in a remote team - proven ability to work across geographical boundaries with customers and colleagues in other countries
- Experience working in regulated environments, knowledge of IT system qualification and executing qualification
- Familiar with Service / Performance Management and Dashboard solutions
- Excellent IT Service Management (ITIL) knowledge and experience
- Project management / coordination experience
- Proven to be able to deliver and support a wide-ranging application portfolio, across different technologies and locations
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills consisting of excellent writing and speaking skills
- Excellent team player highly motivated to work in team to achieve defined mission
- Highly skilful to work in diverse environment at individual level as well as team.
- Strong relationship / stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries.
Other Key Attributes should be:
- Cost management experience
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Clearly and concisely present findings and make recommendations
- Ability to deliver to tight timescales
- Understanding of key functionalities within SAP would be of benefit
- Methodical and structured approach.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com