A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Email Marketing Specialist
Job Location : Electronic City, Bangalore.
Your Role: As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will execute automated marketing campaigns by working in concert with internal and external teams to implement marketing programs that build awareness and generate revenue.
- Understand and help improve our marketing automation strategy and process
- Build and maintain automated marketing campaigns with performance/revenue-generating focus
- Build out complex campaigns in a clear and maintainable manner
- Assist in the technical conceptualization of demand creation, nurturing and scoring program strategy
- Assist in the maintenance of the marketing automation platform including scoring, forms, multi-touch drip nurture and broadcast emails, profiling, segmentation, and other workflows
- Reinforce and support marketing automation best practices
- Help minimize list fatigue and opt-outs to improve email deliverability
- Ensure timeliness and quality of all deliverables
- Create forms using FormAssembly and landing pages in enterprise level content management system (CMS).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required
The successful candidate will have 2+ years of proven, hands-on experience building, launching and optimizing successful marketing automation programs. Working experience on Eloqua is an added advantage.
Essential and Critical Skills:
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with marketing automation tools (Eloqua, SFMC, Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, etc.) and CRM systems (Salesforce would be a plus).
- Fundamental knowledge of web analytics (preferably Google Analytics).
- Ability to think logically and critically when troubleshooting along with a desire to grow your technical skill set
- Problem solving ability and consideration of process improvements
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com