A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: An exciting opportunity has become available to join the team in Glasgow. As a Specialist working within the current Orders Management team you will be responsible for enabling commercial opportunities and projects. You will be responsible for entering orders for client submissions, generating client quotes, making order adjustments and dealing with invoice queries, leading the efforts to generate complex commercial contracts or proposals, generating, analyzing and driving process change from the Orders Management performance metrics. The position also provides collaborative and analytical support to Project Management (PM), Sales (AM) and Marketing, Finance, Information Technologies (IT), Operations, and Quality Control/Quality Assurance (QC/QA). It is a global position in that this role enables commercial opportunities for the EU, US and AP divisions.
Who You Are:
- Be educated to min of HND level or BSc in a relevant discipline
- Min of 3 years’ experience within a data entry environment
- Excellent oral and written communication and collaboration skills
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and a spreadsheet data analysis tools.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to handle confidential and propriety information with discretion.
- Initiative and organization skills, be a self-motivator, possess a positive attitude and perform well as a team player.
- Computer skills required: Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Experience working with cross functional teams. Multi-site, multi-country experience preferred
- Experience at a life science company desired
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com