A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You are accountable for the clinical trial supply strategy, planning and organization for allocated development programs and clinical trials. This includes demand planning management, cost and resource planning, operational set up, outsourcing, surveillance, performance management and cost control of clinical supply activities. You will be the lead or a member of international supply teams with internal and external members, like contract manufacturers to ensure the timely provision of outsourced activities. Furthermore, you represent Clinical Trial Supply to relevant internal and external stakeholders. The review and consolidation of demand plans is also in your area of responsibility, as well as the development of supply plans to ensure a high level of security of supply, customer satisfaction and cost control. Besides, you ensure full GMP compliance and documentation for clinical supply activities, you develop standard operating procedures and you contribute to the performance and continuous improvement of global clinical trial supply processes.
Who you are:
- Master degree preferrably in pharmaceutics, or another scientific/ economic education, PhD in pharmaceutical technology, chemistry, analytic would be an asset
- Minimum of 10 years professional experience
- Several years (>2) experience in leading project teams in the clinical supply or CMC environment and 3-5 years project management experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent organization skills, costumer- and results-orientation, strong communication skills and flexibility
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com