A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Path Forward Return to Work program at EMD Serono is a 16- week paid returnship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. The program is open to women and men who have at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caring for a child or other dependent. This role has the potential to become a full-time permanent role. If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
At EMD Serono, we are excited to be part of the Path Forward program because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with other women and men transitioning back to the workforce. It also offers support through Path Forward, a nonprofit organization on a mission to empower people who’ve been focused on caregiving transition back to the paid workforce.
Who we are:
EMD Serono is the North American biopharma brand of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany - a leading science and technology company - focused exclusively on specialty care. For more than 40 years, the brand has integrated cutting-edge science, innovative products and industry-leading patient support and access programs. EMD Serono has deep expertise in neurology, fertility and endocrinology, as well as a robust pipeline of potential therapies in oncology, immuno-oncology and immunology as R&D focus areas.
The Product Manager for Fertility & Endocrinology will be responsible for:
- Implementing specific programs designed to drive sales and market share of Gonal-f, Ovidrel, Cetrotide, and Serostim.
- The daily execution of specific tactics within the Brand Plans and the management of key Marketing Operations processes.
- Supporting the Director of Marketing and serving an integral role of the Fertility & Endocrinology Marketing Team. Responsibilities will include: Managing the development and execution of specific promotional programs and tactics to achieve operating plan and market share goals for Gonal-f and Serostim portfolio products.
- Managing the development through production of the content of promotional materials to correspond with the product’s positioning / key messages and overall brand strategy.
- Assisting on the planning, content development and execution of POA meetings.
- Assisting with the HCP engagement process and associated compliance requirements for Marketing related programs, particularly the RN speaker program.
- Managing Monthly Finance Operating Expense tracking and SAP procurement transactions, maintenance and reconciliations including processing of contracts/quotes, obtaining signatory authorizations/approvals, SAP Purchase Requests & Monthly Service Entries.
- Managing the Gonal-f sample distribution program in collaboration with supply chain and other key internal stakeholders.
- Assessment & Evaluation of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for responsible programs and track progress through regular analysis.
- Maintaining contact with EMD Serono Fertility and Endocrinology field sales representatives, SPMs and customers by working in the field and attending conventions and association meetings.
- Serving as primary marketing team liaison for field sales and Lead Field Marketing Group calls. M
- Maintaining an effective working relationship with other departments to achieve specific marketing goals as well as to achieve overall company goals.
- Participating in monthly Brand Team meetings and provide progress reports to team on tactic development and implementation.
Who you are:
- Must have at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caring for a child or other dependent.
- B.S., B.A. Degree
- 3-5 years Pharmaceutical experience
- Experience developing marketing programs and materials for healthcare professionals and patients
- Experience managing vendors and contractors
- Experience managing a budget
- Strong project management experience
- Willing to travel up to 25% of time
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work with outside vendors
- Proficient with Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- MBA preferred
- Experience in Reproductive Health or Women’s health markets a plus
- Strong pharmaceutical marketing experience
- Pharmaceutical launch experience strongly preferred
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.