A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Reporting to the Director of Field Marketing for AA (Advanced Analytical) Industrial and Lab Testing, the Campaign Implementation Manager will partner with the Commercial Marketing Managers to translate marketing strategies into actionable sales campaigns designed to ensures the AAIT (Advanced Analytical Industrial & Lab Testing) sales organization is effectively enabled to deliver on revenue growth goals. Additionally, this person will effectively manage the internal communication channels between the Commercial Marketing team and sales (Newsletter, EVA page, Team Sites, etc.). Assesses regional marketing plans, analyzes sales trends and prioritizes revenue growth opportunities through sales activities. Build and maintain a suite of tools to communicate marketing initiatives with the Sales Team, including a newsletter, EVA page, team sites, etc. Monitors the effectiveness of business plans and collaborates with internal stakeholders to optimize tactics. Maintains business plan KPIs, monitors performance, and reports internally. Monitors growth trends and create plans to capture emerging opportunity. Partners with the Applied inside sales team to stimulate demand – events and account base opportunities
- This position requires the employee to travel approximately 30% domestically. Some international travel may be required.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in science, business or similar discipline
- 3+ years marketing and/or selling experience in a technical environment
- Proficient with computer applications including MS Office with strong Excel experience
- Experience in commercial or project management is a plus
- Experience with SAP Business Objects highly preferred
- Strong leadership and project management skills with acute attention to details
- Strong analytical skills in using data to make sound recommendations and business decisions
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of independence
- Ability to solve complex problems and overcome obstacles
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to function in a complex business environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation experience to large and diverse audiences
- Strong analytical abilities with experience in data mining.
- Familiarity of digital marketing concepts
- Able to work in a team environment as well as independently, self-motivated, and able to learn new technologies
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.