A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: As a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist, you will promote and integrate quality and regulatory compliance into every aspect of our business. It is necessary to ensure that we are operating in full compliance with sound scientific practice, GxP and standard operating procedures. The role involves the development and maintenance of the quality system. You will be responsible for ensuring that company documentation reflects the regulatory requirements that are applicable and liaises with Regulatory Affairs to ensure knowledge of current regulatory information relating to current and future company business. You will support specific areas of the quality system within QA Compliance (client, supplier and internal audits).
Who you are:
- Must have a Degree or equivalent in Biological Science or Quality Management.
- Be fully competent working in Quality Assurance or a related field within a GxP regulated environment.
- Advanced knowledge and application of FDA and EU regulations (cGMP, GLP, Part 11, Data Integrity)
- Excellent attention to detail is essential as well as logical in thought.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Advanced working knowledge of good documentation practices
- Strong Oral, written communication and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to set own work schedules to manage time and prioritise workload effectively; challenge unrealistic deadlines and ability to influence workload; take on additional workload such as responsibilities, project or business initiatives.
- Working knowledge of continuous improvement tools and methodology.
- Ability to train and develop functional skills in others.
- Ability to lead cross functional projects
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com