A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Actives Sales Specialist is responsible for hunting and driving sales for new business opportunities within Contract Manufacturing and the Actives Product Portfolio through the development and delivery of complex integrated solutions to the customer. The Actives Sales Specialist serves as the single point of contact for all commercial, business and contracting discussions with the customer. This position requires strong leadership, technical and communication skills and will leverage an individual’s technical and industry expertise for generating sales from existing or new customers within China, Taiwan and S. Korea.
Individuals with a demonstrated proven ability and track record in consultative selling are preferred.
The Actives Sales Specialist will partner with the Regional Sales Actives and Formulation Team and Strategic Account Directors to support all Actives leads within the region of China, Taiwan, S. Korea.
All Actives Specialists are expected to utilize the available tools and resources to track and report sales activity and share account and process knowledge.
• Achieve annual revenue growth and profitabiltiy standards according to agreed upon targets by retention of the existing customer base, cross-selling and up selling activities
• Acquire new business by identifying, qualifying and vetting out profitable opportunities for our Contract Manufacturing Service
• Measure and communicate progress against monthly and quarterly targets via accurate and timely reporting and forecasting and assist in establishing yearly sales budgets
• Continually seek new business segments to enter and support management with necessary justification
• Maintain proactive relationships with sales, marketing and operational teams to ensure that targeted accounts have maximum exposure to SAFC products and solutions
• Position the SAFC Contract Manufacturing offer effectively to customer
• Lead contract negotiations to promote project governance and supply
• This is a base level document where additional local job responsibilities may be defined by direct upline management as deemed appropriate for the job function
Who You Are?
• BS, MS or PhD in a science related field
• At least 3 years of industrial experience in pharmacueticals or relevant field
• Experience in Contract Manufacturing Commercial Sales
• Fluent in English and Korean (Chinese speaking is preference)
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate information appropriate the level of the audience.
• International travel (20%) required plus in country travel as needed (up to 75%)
• General financial, business and contracting accumen
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com