A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
This position would be involved in monitoring and completing the assigned projects for ISCO. Needs better understanding on end to end purchasing activities. When required need to provide tactical support for the Procurement organization. This individual is expected to quickly understand the operations process flow. This includes how information is provided to Procurement as well as the impact procurement has on other departments within the Global Organization. This individual will be responsible to create documentations for automation in collaboration with automation team. Experience on managing purchase orders for items, ensuring PO’s and master data are updated, obtaining and recording technical and commercial documents from vendors, delivering relevant communications to vendors and internal customers, and working in cross-functional teams to expedite internal processes. This individual will work with Procurement Specialists and their Supervisor to build upon communication, organization, and technical skill-sets.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The key deliverables would be
- End to end project management. On time closure of assigned SCM projects in line with the expectation on end results.
- Prepare documentation & coordinate with development team to create click level mapping documents.
- Periodic interaction & monitor the development of assigned project with developers.
- Regular update to stakeholders on the progress.
- Global Procurement support for high volume inventory and non-inventory materials (e.g. Lab ware, antibodies, etc.)
- External Vendor Management
- Escalating service problems to Vendors and internal stakeholders
- Deliver on SLAs in the Procure to pay process
- Monthly status updates
- Build Efficiency and Productivity through Automations.
- Create value by analysis of the data points for Business Impact.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Sound exposure in Process Automation (RPA) and Management Consulting
- Interaction with business team on transformation/re-engineering initiatives throughout the project life-cycle, from identification, implementation, to sign off on Value Delivery
- Responsible for driving the projects till end
- Experience in identifying RPA opportunities, presenting it to the business team and delivery of solutions with the support of technical teams
- Strong understanding of Platforms like SAP, Oracle, Emerald, SFDC etc.
- Should have a process knowledge on operation like Customer Excellence, Supply chain, Regulatory affairs, Cash collection etc..
- Implementation of BI tools to generate business insights as well as predictive models to avoid risk exposure
- Work with business leaders to identify and execute transformation opportunities
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging solutions and the potential application on operations
- Drive enterprise adoption of these tools/techniques by internal and client showcasing and articulating the business case and value proposition
- Act as a business interface for business process automation and analytics opportunities.
- Acting Subject Matter Expertise (SME) / Consultant
- Exposure in performing Internal and External Industry Benchmarking.
- Cross-pollination of best practices in RPA by interfacing with operations leads and process /business excellence team
- Conversion of Req to PO
- Performs regular follow-up of ERP system changes in release schedules, PO requirement dates and allowable shipment windows following the guidelines established by the sites
- Will provide top-level customer support to the Global Supply Chain Procurement team and its various Facilities around the world by performing activities such as:
- Supplier schedule set up and entry
- Lead Time maintenance in Master data
- Invoice reconciliation and Payable fall out management for on time supplier payment
- MRP administration and action message management and maintenance
- Supplier Quality Corrective Action Report follow-up
- Ensures that the deliverables meet the SLAs defined for the process
- Responsible to publish all the reports (scheduled & ad-hoc) in time with quality.
- Responsible to acknowledge customer related queries/request to his/her respective activity with consultation of TL and Manager.
- Create and provide training to the backup.
- Work as a team, support each other and do knowledge sharing.
- Ad-hoc request execution.
- Creation, Updating & Validation of Process documents
- Identify & execute Kaizen / BPI projects.
- Get trained on tools and applications required for the Business. And seek for help from TL and Manager (if required).
- Participation in business calls and meetings
- Communication: Pass communication to TL/Manager regarding any new Process transition and ad-hoc requests.
- Support in Project Management
- Functionally support to the team (Best Practices, Knowledge Sharing, Tactical Support)
- Data extraction and consolidation from multiple SCM systems & tools for data analysis and reporting (i.e., SAP BI, Financial systems, extracts/ interfaces with Enterprise Data Warehousing.) - Preferred
Education: Bachelors, Business or related field
(Equivalent experience may be considered)
- Bachelors with 4-9 Yrs. Exp.
- PMP certified / SCM certified (Preferred if possible)
Systems & Tools:
- Project management software & tools
- Worked in SAP
- Basic Excel & Access
- RPA tools
Technical proficiency with appropriate procurement systems and analytic tools
(Excel, Word, Access, SAP)
- Good analytical, business process analysis and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Superior communication
- Project Management skills
- Focused and results-oriented
Minimum Competencies for Interview
- Customer centric
- Excellent communicating skills
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates a Collaborative Style
- Drives for Results
- Makes decision / Solves Problems
- Promotes and Champions Change
- Pursues Personal Development
Other Competencies for Consideration
- Team Management
- Escalation Management
- Customer handling skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com