A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This Quality Assurance position will support the development, maintenance and improvement of quality systems, and ensure their alignment with business goals, premier customer expectations/requirements and global business unit best practices. Duties within the scope of this description are focused on quality system development and maintenance, quality deployment activities including process and statistical control, reporting for internal and external customers, employee training, change management, non-conforming product management, and management of the Business Continuity Program.
- View computer monitors for long periods of time.
- Sitting, standing, walking, reaching above the shoulder, stooping, kneeling, twisting, crouching or crawling for periods of time.
- Utilize ability to speak, hear and smell.
- Utilize close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regularly uses phones, computers, computer monitors and office/laboratory equipment.
Who you are:
- BS or BA degree in chemistry, biochemistry, biology, chemical engineering or related life science required.
- 1+ years knowledge and experience of Quality Assurance and Quality Management systems
- 1+ years knowledge and experience in the application of statistical techniques
- Leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Communication skills, oral and written.
- Strong computer skills.
- Knowledge of ISO Quality standards.
- Life science, chemical, performance materials, or healthcare industry knowledge.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.