A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
GL & reporting
- Responsible for all general ledger accounting topics of China legal entity
- Prepare financial statements according to China statutory (HB1) and IFRS (HB2) requirements, laws and regulations.
- Coordinate month end closing review meeting, prepare consolidated financial statements based on various analysis models and review with reporting users.
- Liaison between local accounting and Group consolidation reporting team on various key aspects to ensure the compliance with Global reporting guideline and IFRS, include but not limited to judgmental accounting decisions, local statutory reporting, and group management reporting.
- Work closely with local tax work-stream team and each legal entity/plant accounting team to identify key risk factors, lay out detailed action plan, and follow up on the project plan progress and key milestone delivery to ensure robust accounting and reporting governance.
- Liaise and coordinate with external auditors on annual statutory audit and global internal audit.
Who You Are
- University degree or equivalent practical experience and professional knowledge
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Internal and External Accounting, Finance, Controlling, Auditing or similar fields
- Strong affinity for processes and IT tools
- Structured and analytical way of thinking
- Proven ability to work with different stakeholder groups in various functions across the organization
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com