A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As the Tactical Marketing Manager for an assigned region (eg. Western Europe, North America, APAC, LATAM, Emerging), you are working in the Milli-Q® Lab Water Business Field reporting to the Head of Sales Commercial Support Group.
You are the marketing operational lead for your specific region, interfacing with Product Management, Field Marketing, Field Sales, Field Service, R&D and other key partners to support the global and tactical execution of our Milli-Q® Lab Water strategy and priorities. You are responsible for the Commercial support to your region, ensuring Customer and Operational Excellence, based on knowledge of our Milli-Q® Lab Water portfolio/processes/tools and coordination with experts as needed. You consider the regional corporate dynamics, such as the go-to-market model, the organizational setup and the ERP/CRM landscape, as well as local market trends, to tailor the support to the region and drive local initiatives in partnership with Field Marketing. Your regular contact with the region will enable you to consolidate and derive key insights, sharing regular updates with the Global Marketing/R&D teams. You support the development and deployment of trainings, and will take the lead in assigned global projects and activities for the Milli-Q® business.
The job is based in Guyancourt (Paris area), France. International travel around 10-15% of time.
Who you are:
- Engineering, Marketing or Life Science degree
- Minimum 4+ years of working experience in Sales/ Marketing/or Technical support area, experience in Milli-Q® Lab Water is a plus
- Strong emotional intelligence and profound orientation towards the expectations of internal and external customers is a must
- Ability to network and build strong relationships across the Commercial Area, Marketing, R&D and supporting business functions
- Cross-functional influencing skills, global team player and cultural awareness
- Proactive, resourceful, pragmatic and ability to get things done in a timely manner
- Fluent in English with excellent English writing and presentation skills
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Knowledge of CRM Salesforce.com/ ServiceMax would be an asset
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com