A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: IT Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Developer
Job Location: ECity, Bangalore
You will work as IT Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Developer within our India Development Center in Bangalore. In this job, you will be responsible for timely completion of Salesforce Marketing Cloud developments and to ensure delivery quality in line with business’s requirements and Salesforce development guidelines. It is important to establish a professional level of communication with the business teams to ensure effective solutions and high customer satisfaction. Your ability to understand business requirements for Marketing and Sales processes and the skill to develop appropriate technical solutions is a key success factor. From a technical perspective we expect proper solution documentation covering technical components, component traceability and quality control using SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, and others). You are a diligent, hardworking individual who can develop business critical Salesforce.com applications.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in IT, computer sciences or business with additional qualifications in technology
- 3-6 years of experience with at least 3 years of experience on Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud and knowledge of the wider Salesforce ecosystem.
- Implement business solutions on the Marketing Cloud platform based on business needs along with prior experience implementing full cycle projects SF Marketing Cloud
- Good knowledge of Marketing Cloud functionalities including AMPscript, Content builder, SQL, Email Studio, MobileStudio, Automation studio, landing pages and journey builder
- Can design mobile responsive creative websites and HTML emails.
- Will assist with creation of new campaigns, including data configuration, audience creation, and utilization of capabilities in the platform
- Ability to automate using out of the box features e.g. process builders, flows, workflows, Lightning and Lightning Component experience
- Resolve incident management tickets, service request and problem tickets related to user administration, business support etc.
- Practical experience with implementation methodologies (e.g. Agile, SCRUM)
- Working experience in deployment tools e.g. ANT, Eclipse, Change Set and data migration using data loader and other tools
- Relevant certifications: Salesforce PD1, Salesforce App Builder, Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Excellent command of English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com