A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: An excellent opportunity has become available for a Buyer to join the team in Irvine. As a Buyer, you will support the site to ensure availability of raw materials on-time and on-quality to ensure production schedules can be met. You will raise and manage purchase orders, ensure on-time delivery of materials, manage SAP exceptions, provide availability updates to other departments, maintain master date within SAP, resolve RFA tickets and support with supplier complaints.
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 3 years‘ experience within purchasing of direct materials is essential. Ideally within a regulated environment
- Experience working within a cGMP environment would be beneficial
- Knowledge/experience working with SAP would be advantageous
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively
- Effective communication skills across different modes and styles
- A Purchasing or supply chain certification would be advantageous
- Degree in scientific discipline, supply chain management, or business administration would be beneficial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com