A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Global Regulatory Affairs Manager you are responsible for the regulatory activities under the regime of the EU BPR and comparable new emerging jurisdictions globally. You assess the respective regulatory status of the relevant portfolio using digital/automation IT tools and develop registration strategies to enable compliant import, production, marketability and safe use of Life Science products.
You are delighted to solve the toughest problems in our exciting and fast-growing Life Science business in the area of Regulatory Affairs based on in-depth industry knowledge and sound Regulatory Affairs expertise. In your day-to-day business you work on the regulatory obligations with respect to biocidal products under several legislations within cross-functional, international teams. Furthermore, you act as an advisor and Regulatory Affairs representative for the “biocides management” in cross-functional teams.
Who you are:
- Graduate degree in Natural Sciences (e.g. biologist, chemist), higher degree preferable (e.g. PhD)
- Min. 3 years of profound experience and expertise in the area of biocides regulations
- Excellent interpersonal/intercultural skills
- Curious and digital mindset going the extra mile in tackling any challenges
- Very good project management, analytical and IT skills
- Excellent communication skills (very good command of English; German will be an advantage), personally and through high quality documentation (presentations, reports, charts, etc.)
- Comfortable working in complex environments
- Results-driven, collaborative and purposeful
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com