A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will be a member of the Medicinal Chemistry department of the Biopharma division. In this position, you will develope new synthetic technologies and prepare organic compounds within an innovative research project and for the discover of new therapeutics. In our newly founded labs (2018), you will be exposed to state-of-the-art technologies and the collaborative spirit of our department.
Who you are:
- You study chemistry/biochemistry/chemical science with a solid knowledge of organic synthesis
- You have already collected experience in the preparation and characterization of chemical/organic compounds and you are familiar with standard lab routines
- You possess excellent English skills
- You are a fast learner with organizational talent and a strong team player
- You have excellent MS Office skills
- You complement your skills with a curious, open-minded personality and a structured, reliable working attitude
8 months, starting from April 2020.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com