A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Head of Operations & Analytics within Integrated Planning, Analytics & Partnering is a strategic global role that contributes to translating the Merck Healthcare R&D vision and strategy into R&D operations, with main focus on a fully integrated state-of-the-art environment for project planning, demand forecasting, reporting and analytics to measure and continuously improve performance within R&D. This includes providing leadership and expertise to effectively translate data and apply analytics for decision making and for improving effectiveness and performance across R&D, contributing to creating an employment culture to attract, retain and develop the most effective talent to maximize their potential contributions to the business and to actively engage with high level executives within Merck and across the industry to share best practices.
Who You Are:
- At least 10-12 years of relevant experience in Pharma and/or Biotech, in different areas of pharmaceutical and clinical drug development
- Excellent understanding of reporting and analytics principles with focus on the pharmaceutical industry
- Own experience as a project manager or project leader in an international setting for > 7 years
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to understand complex processes and develop innovative problem solutions
- High level of initiative, comfort with ambiguity and clear track record of delivery
- Demonstrated mature leadership, influencing and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com