A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the company as the Head of Regional Clinical Operations (RCO), Program Leadership. In this role, you will be accountable for all program-level clinical site management activities across all therapeutic areas to ensure delivery of the company’s pipeline studies. You will work closely with internal and external partners to define the strategy and coordinate centrally long-term relationships with key clinical investigators. Similarly, you would be accountable for the delivery of post-marketing company-sponsored clinical studies, and Collaborative Research Studies as well as oversee and coordinate Investigator Sponsored Studies. You will be accountable for leading and further developing a virtual team of highly-experienced individuals You will be a core member of the RCO Leadership Team and contribute in department’s overall strategy and performance.
Who you are:
- BS/MS degree in Life Sciences. MD or PhD preferred
- Minimum 12+ years of experience in clinical development, with at least 5 years in a leadership position
- Future-oriented with the ability to take decisions in ambiguity
- Strong communication, and ability to build relationships across different levels of hierarchy and discipline
- Able to translate strategy into practice and engage with the organization for its implementation
- Proof record in change management
- Ability to travel both domestically and internally as needed
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com