A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Department: Controlling Performance Materials Japan | ISC Semiconductor Solutions
- Support Business Partners such as Production, Quality, Distribution and Supply chain Management with all forward-looking activities (i.e. Controlling Statements for Capex Investment, Cost Assessments, Forecasting, Quarterly Landings, Planning, Budgeting, and updating of Standard Cost).
- Conduct variance analysis monthly, especially for overhead of two factories in Japan as well as expenses of Business Partners and monitor these costs carefully.
- Provide reliable and insightful financial analysis and advice to all Business Partners outside of standard reporting in a timely manner (i.e. ad hoc/as needed).
- Act as interface to the global functions (Global ISC Controlling, Global Business Partners) and react their requests/informational needs proactively.
- Provide reliable presentation as well as reporting to the local Business Partners constantly.
- Interact with the local/global Business Partners to steer the business by pointing out unexpected developments/changes in assumptions – act as strong sparring partner during the evaluation of projects/ideas or in the interpretation of developments.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience – working experience and exposure in supporting a full P&L.
- Native level in Japanese and Fluent in business English is as a must (written, spoken)
- Manufacturing industry corporate experince is a MUST and operation controlling experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated financial acumen; solid working experience with Excel skills
- Strong IT skills, especially with Excel, PowerPoint, and SAP system.
- Prior electronics manufacturing industry experience
- Strong tactical and analytics skills: Fact-based analysis
- Ability to deal with different stakeholders and balance various interests/viewpoints.
- Strong knowledge of accounting regulations and Group accounting policies and practices, and unquestioned integrity in the application of such standards
- A strong "can do" attitude, to reach objectives as a single contributor and in collaboration with others
- Experience working in a multi-national and matrix environment is a plus
Recruiting contact: Fang Liu
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com