A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Japan Corp Comms (30%):
- Serve as the communications business partner to the Managing Director (MD) and partners with MD when it comes to media activities on behalf of the company.
- Develop and implement Corporate communications strategy in alignment with local communications BPs.
- Responsible for Corporate communications budget planning and execution.
- Coordinate with local communications BPs to implement Corporate communications activities
Life Science Japan Comms Business Partner (70%):
- Develop and implement the Life Science communications strategy and plan in line with global/regional strategies and priorities.
- Provide leadership communications and counsel in support of projects and campaigns.
- Develop brand and digital activations in support of overall communications plan.
- Support the implementation of external communications activities to build a strong brand and positioning of Life Science business in Japan.
- Develop and deliver Life Science communication events/campaigns.
- Develop quality communication collateral.
- A brand custodian, your role is to ensure brand compliance according to corporate guidelines.
- Develop and execute internal communication activities.
- As a success story champion, you will lead and execute the production of success stories, digital and video messages.
- Content preparation and organization of internal events e.g. townhalls, staff gatherings, forums, web-based conferences.
- Ensure efficient, effective and ethical use and management of budget.
- Communications Operations
- Manage and run day-to-day communications activities to ensure operational excellence in delivery of communications service to all internal stakeholders in Japan.
- Coordinate global and regional projects as assigned.
The position requires excellent communication skills in both Japanese and English.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com