A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Promotion of oncology brands, within the licensed indication(s), to relevant healthcare professionals (both in NHS and private healthcare) through face to face and group meetings. These are likely to include hospital doctors, pharmacists and nurses among others.
- Ensuring that oncology products are successfully listed on the relevant formularies and protocols at Hospital Trust and Group level. This requires the ability to successfully influence local clinical managers, decision makers and budget holders as well as working in close liaison with Head Office Colleagues, that will include the Oncology Business Unit as well as Market Access and Government Affairs teams to ensure funding is made available.
- Liaison with marketing, medical, sales manager and market access team to ensure that specific needs of customers and accounts are best met. This will mean giving detailed feedback and setting up contacts for members of the wider OBU.
- Positively influence Key Opinion Leaders at a local, regional and national level. This will require liaison with the marketing and medical teams.
- Attendance at sales and marketing meetings to receive briefings, share best practice and give constructive feedback to contribute to the success of the oncology team.
- Analyse and track performance versus target. Regularly review performance versus potential in key accounts. Be able to identify and develop SMART account plans and tactics that involve the wider cross-functional team and secure necessary buy-in or investment to ensure they are implemented. Record all account plans in the account planning tool and keep them up to date
- Succeed in reaching all sales targets
- Accurate recording of customer contacts using the CRM system. Achievement of all relevant administration standards and regular feedback on the implementation of the sales & marketing strategy.
- Act with integrity to ensure compliance to company and industry guidelines and requirements
Qualifications & experience requirements of the position:
- Education: professional qualification preferably to Degree Level, but not necessary. Preferably in Life Sciences
- Experience: previous credible level of hospital sales experience. Previous Oncology sales experience desirable.
- Special Training or competencies: ABPI qualification, valid UK driving licence, customer service focus, self-management skills, good communication and networking skills, good verbal and written presentation skills, data analysis, account planning, ability to quickly assimilate new data, understanding of marketing
- Responsible for assigned budget for Product Promotion as agreed at onset of each year
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Recruitment agencies: we are lucky enough to receive fantastic applications directly. Please do not send speculative applications or CV’s as we will not accept these as way of introduction.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com