A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role will support conversion optimization projects for digitally focused business units such as digital marketing, eCommerce, and IT/UI/UX. You will also be analyzing potential A/B testing opportunities, conduct analysis after an experiment has concluded, extract actionable insights, and build presentations/reports. Develop, manage, and implement a website optimization roadmap, including idea management, testing, optimization, reporting, validating, and forecasting. Audit and analyze funnel metrics to identify drop-off and address key areas for growth in conversion rates. Implement and work with the creative team to see through setup and tracking of various weekly tests. Support a customer journey experience on the site – from target segments, content, and pain points. Effectively capture and direct the user's attention to the appropriate customer journey as well as the 'next best action' that we want them to take. Engage visitors as they progress through their discovery and learning process to encourages site exploration, interaction and additional visits. Use a data-driven approach to identify areas of improvement based on current visitor behavior, performance metrics, and qualitative and quantitative customer data. Launch, and optimize global A/B and multivariate tests on various landing pages and websites to drive increased user engagement and conversion rate. Measure overall website performance KPIs, analyze key health metrics, communicate trends, share insights and make recommendations to the marketing team. We’re looking for a person that enjoys learning from failures, has an inclination for experimentation, maintains little to no bias in test design and analysis, and is willing to take risks in expressing your opinions to agree/disagree, and be comfortable with public speaking.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and 4+ years of digital marketing/eCommerce/web development/web analytics experience
- 6+ years of digital marketing/eCommerce/web development/web analytics experience
- 4+ years of experience working in a hybrid digital marketing, eCommerce, and web development
- 4+ years of experience utilizing web analytics and/or business intelligence platforms to create actionable insights/strategies
- Experience in digital marketing roles
- A/B testing and personalization testing experience, leveraging industry tools such as VWO, Optimizely, Monetate, Google Optimize, etc.
- Digital analytics experience (Google Analytics, Data Studio, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with A/B test experiment planning
- Understanding of key measures of website engagement and how to identify issues
- Ability to extract insights, explain, and build cases in support of strategies, budget allocation, and KPIs
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.