A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role :
You report to the Head of Customer Service EMEA and your priorities are the level of the service your team provides to pharmaceutical customers in Europe (Western Europe and some Eastern European countries), as well as the management and motivation of your team (20 employees, including 4 supervisors reporting directly to you).
You develop best practices on "Lead to Cash" processes and ensure customer satisfaction. With your team, you demonstrate leadership and do everything possible to support them on a daily basis and develop their talents. You analyze the KPI and implement the necessary corrective actions. You communicate clear priorities. You have a process improvement mindset and are proactive by suggesting process improvements. You demonstrate our values every day.
This position is based in Molsheim, France. Some business trips in Europe.
Who you are :
- Master’s Degree in Commercial / Marketing, with minimum 5 years of management in Customer Service or Sales Support
- Leadership skills, ability to listen and motivate teams
- Customer and results driven
- High work capacity, proactivity, autonomy, proactive to bring solutions, open to change
- Strong communication skills with listening skills
- At ease with tools and systems: Microsoft Office, Outlook, SAP. Knowledge of a CRM tool is a plus.
- Fluent in English and French
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com