A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Head of APAC Network
Mission of Function:
- Support Network operation and management by cooperating with IPT team members and global IT service providers.
- Delivery global network projects
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Conducts frontline troubleshooting as required, including on remedy ticket and call out basis, ensures agreed IT service level are maintained
- According to ISO56K, implementation of our company Global standard projects.
- Ensures security and data administration are effectively managed, in accordance with agreed policies
- Maintains Singapore DataCenter network in an orderly condition and equipments at optimum performance; coordinates preventative maintenance of installed systems; aligns systems implemented with our company’s global IT standards
- Ensures systems and procedures are compliant with appropriate legislative
- Assist the Head of APAC Network to implement and develop Network projects in global
- Interfaces with our company’s EMEA and NASA network teams to solicit additional assistance / technical expertise as required.
Job Basic Requirements:
- Above Bachelor’s Degree in Information or Computer Technology Requirement
- Experience in ITIL based IT service desk
- Deep Knowledge with TCP/IP
- Experience of SD-WAN structure
- Expert knowledge with one or more major security vendors: Cisco, ForcePoint, Palo Alto
- Experience of DNS/DHCP based on Infoblox
- Understand Load Balance and remote access platform
- CCNP preferred. Understand VOIP with Skype EV preferred
- More than 7 years working experience, of which at least 5 years in the area of network solutions under multinational environment.
- Good communication skills; Oral and written English communication skills
- Can-do attitude, Results-oriented and analytical team player with good interpersonal
- Good ability to work individually, within a team, and with other groups
- Careful, Responsible, Quick learning, Initiative and Good work quality
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com