A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Junior IT Expert Supply Chain & Americas Applications (f/m)
Job Location: ECity, Bangalore
IT Service and project support for Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality systems in the Americas.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 1st and 2nd level support for local applications in Americas including Incident management, Knowledge Management, Change Management, Release Management, Problem Management, change request management, monitoring, trouble shooting of application interfaces on request
- 3rd level support on request including application change and new development for web appliations, client/server applications or cloud based applications
- SPOC for solution provider for 3rd level support, coordination of solution provider.
- Reporting and monitoring of SLA targets
- Support Project Manager or Service Delivery Manager
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- Experienced IT Project/Service delivery/Development for business application in manufacturing, supply chain and quality area (1~5 years)
- Experiences of business process in Pharmaceuticals, Life Science or Chemical indutry
- Advanced knowledge of server platform (i.e. MS Windows Servers, MS Active Directory, Linux and etc)
- Databse knowledge such as MS SQL Server or Oracle
- Basic knowledge of network, firewall, IT Architecture and Technology.
- Preferred BI experiences, Wonderware solutions , Programming skill such as Java, C#, ASP.net or others and working experiences under Qualification and Validation framework
- Good knowledge of IT processes (ITIL based) and tools (e.g. ServiceNow, HPSM, JIRA,..)
- Fluent in English
- Good teamwork capability and customer orientation
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com