A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
As a marketing operations specialist, you will be responsible for supporting and executing projects as required for the maintenance and improvement of In vitro Diagnostic (IVD) & Critical Raw materials product lines. You will help execute the near and long-term portfolio strategy for the Franchise. The marketing operations team support the product portfolio’s and product managers through master data management, pricing support, process improvement and interfacing with manufacturing sites. In this highly visible and collaborative role you will need to work cross-functionally with Product Management, Operations, Quality, E-business and Master Data teams. Create and execute upon marketing operating projects focused on: process improvement, supply improvement, E-business enhancement and master data enrichment Product line support for new product introductions, change notifications, E-commerce setup and obsolescence. Process improvement and development of systems and tools to improve operating efficiency and ensure optimal customer experience. Master data management as required to support improvements and ERP migrations. Execution of marketing tactics and facilitating internal/external meetings as needed
*This role can be based in St louis, MO or Burlington, MA
Who you are:
- BS degree in biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, chemistry, engineering, or related discipline with 5+ years of experience in Life Science industry or MS degree with 3+ years of experience in Life Science industry.
- Flexible and willing to travel internationally and domestically up to 20%
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter with demonstrated track record of successful trouble shooting
- Success managing large and complex project (s)
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of independence
- Self-motivated, energetic, organized, and results oriented
- Capable of influencing and navigating through a complex organization
- M.Sc. or PhD, MBA preferred
- Experience in the ERP systems and process improvement strongly desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.