A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Product Manager – Oncology your role is to design, develop and implement marketing programs and pricing strategies to support the organization. Your task includes conducting promotional campaigns and public relations for the assigned area. You are in charge of elaborating marketing concepts for a specific product and its positioning within the local market in coordination with internal customer and further participants. You will solve a range of straightforward problems through knowledge, analytical skills and experience and ensure the adherence of guidelines and processes for your area of responsibility.
- Accountable for the brand management: Develop, coordinate, and implement key brand activities including brand programs, brand communication, support materials, and promotion, development and managing promotion expenses in a timely and effective manner.
- Responsible to ensure accurate sales and stocks forecast for brand.
- Partner with SFE, Sales management team and Training in refining Key Account Executive, customer segmentation, key messages delivery and materials utilization with alignment to the brand’s direction.
- Identify and develop key brand advocates
- Liaise with relevant marketing agencies to achieve effective use of briefings, creative development, fulfilment/execution of programs and post-analysis. Key responsibility is providing effective creative direction, and keeping designated projects on time and on budget.
- Collaborate with other relevant stakeholders in local, region and global (including brand leader, regulatory, medical affairs legal and SNO).
- Conduct product and strategy training for new KAE recruits and initiate training when a need is identified (in collaboration with Training Manager and Medical Director).
- Conduct joint call visits with sales colleagues.
- Conduct cycle meetings to reinforce sales team understanding on cycle strategy, key messages, activities/programs and promotional materials.
- Participate/manage in assigned taskforces or projects to improve business operations including leading the projects to create and maintain project schedules, complete project deliverables and track progress against deadlines; and meeting with appropriate personnel for periodic reviews.
Who You Are:
- Bachelors or Masters preferably in life science, biotechnology or Marketing.
- At least 3-5 years of product management in a pharmaceutical company. Preferably with experience in Oncology field.
- Operating effectively in a multi-project, cross-functional and regional environment
- Effective communication and capable of taking a position of facilitation or leadership in team or project settings.
- Ability to adapt to and anticipate changing circumstances.
- Ability to focus on outcomes and measurable results and finding ways to optimize resources via the use of analytical tools and problem-solving techniques.
- Ability to formulate strategies and short- and long-term business plans through a thorough analysis of market environment.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com