A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Scope of Responsibility:
- Administer Product complaints for Research & Applied Western Europe
Purpose of the position:
- The first point of contact for R & A WE complaints from service team and distribution partner to resolve issues quickly, competently and professionally.
Essential job function:
- Take ownership of the administrative process when registering complaints related to product defects, in partnership with the related complaint management teams.
- Follow up on outstanding tasks to ensure completion and customer satisfaction. Provide a link between our complaint management teams and distribution partner to ensure a seamless flow of information.
- Work in high energy and dynamic team which is focused on delivering a best-in-class customer experience
- Play a core role in ensuring timely and professional handling of complaints, therefore increasing customer satisfaction.
- Interact extensively in a team environment with peers, supervisors, and managers to assist one another with product complaint management.
- Interface with supporting departments including Technical Service, quality complaint managers, our distribution partner, and Amsterdam Customer Care.
Basic Qualifications :
Any Bachelors/Master’s Degree
- Fluent or native English, both conversational and written
- A positive outlook on dealing with internal customers and know how to organize/prioritize your work
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Drive to provide outstanding customer service
- Flexibility and openness to change, ability to adjust accordingly.
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Good knowledge of Customer and their structure in the company
- Good ERP knowledge (SAP & Oracle).
- Good MS-Excel knowledge
- Basic Proficiency in Interpersonal Skills, Problem Solving, Planning & Execution, and Impactful Communication
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com