A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
TM1 – Application administrator
IBM Planning analytics – TM1 application
TM1 was developed by a company call Applix, purchased by Cognos and is now part of IBM Analytics. The product is now marketed as IBM Planning Analytics and we have version 2.07 installed in Production. Version 2.09 will be released by IBM later this year but wewould only upgrade if they offer significant new features. We are looking to build internal expertise in this specifc application area to ensure we can support our finance community .
Job Description for TM1
We are looking for a TM1 application Administrator consultants. This includes upgrades, monitoring, troubleshooting, user communication, admin and configuration expertise, performance tuning and partnering with IT on the following key topics
- SQL databases
- Availability group
- New databases, rights
- Kerberos delegation
- Actions with sysadmin rights
- Locks, troubleshooting
- Windows Server / Linux Server
- Ports, Windows firewall, hardware firewall confidential zone
- Vulnerability report
- Patches, weekly reboots
- Windows version updates Windows 2012/2016
- Network (interuptions, performance, stability)
- SSO issues
- Lifecycle management
- New servers (order, install, configure)
- AD groups and rights, user management
- ADLDS as SSO source
- DoD / dDoDs
- Create packages e.g. TM1 Perspectives client
- ServiceTrace Monitoring
- ThinkCell GPOs / AD Group License
- Office / Excel License issues
- Global/Sial users
- HPSM documentation, update
The TM1 application administrator. Will be responsible for supporting state of the art solutions and services in the TM1 application area. This includes the quality control of all implementations of systems enhancements following established processes to meet customer requirements.
This role requires strong technical knowledge of the application & data integration landscape combined with a deep understanding underlying application architecture and infrastructure component. He/she should lead the interaction with project teams, development teams, and application and testing teams.
- Who you are
- At least 5 years relevant work experience at a multinational company, including previous experience regarding complex IT transactions
- 5+ years’ experience in IBM ANALYTICS / COGNOS / TM1 applicaiton
- Deep understanding of IBM ANALYTIC solution COGNOS / TM1
- Excellent understanding of agile project frameworks like Scrum/DevOps.
- Good understanding of TM1 development principles and practical usage in finance area.
- Ability to support solutions based on the business requirements.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, conflict / resolution management, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Capable to work self-reliant and team oriented
- Proficient in English language.
- Any Certification related to IBM analytics - TM1 is a strong plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com