A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Lead the validation in Wuxi site.
- Coordinate the validation activities per the Validation Master Plan.
- Review and approve the validation protocol/report.
Supplier management, 30%
- Lead the supplier audit in Wuxi site.
- Lead the supplier quality excellence in Wuxi site
- Support the global supplier audit for LS Life Science as needed.
Quality support, 30%
- Support the day-to-day quality operation for Single Use manufacturing.
- Support the site quality excellence projects as needed.
Who you are
- Bachelor degree or above in life science or pharmaceutical or equivalent.
- 6+ years QA or equivalent experience in life science or pharmaceutical industry.
- 3+ validation or supplier audit experience preferred.
- Good understanding of GMP or equivalent.
- Good communication skills and team worker.
- Good English skill at reading, writing and listening.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
Functional area: Quality
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!