A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This role is part of the sourcing support unit. The primary responsibility for this position will be supporting ERP sourcing activities related to direct and indirect categories for assigned business sectors/areas. As ERP Sourcing Support Specialist you will be responsible for supporting the ERP MM-PUR module and Ariba by preparing and running business requirements meetings with other streams (i. e. P2P, O2C) per internal 'Source to Pay process', data cleansing activities, data migration and documents required sampling plan.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, other relevant discipline preferred
- 2-3 years working experience related to sourcing or purchasing in a professional, complex and international company environment
- Be familiar with ERP SAP S/4 Hana and Ariba system is preferred
- Project management and solid communication skills
- Good command of English both written and oral
- Proactive, well-organized, ability to work in a team environment
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com