A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Responsible for performing laboratory operations as assigned. This position will analyze and review methods as needed during processes. Activities involving Serology, Protein Chemistry, and/or Cell Biology may be performed as applicable for the R&D project requirements.
Responsible for laboratory reagent and sample inventory maintenance and ensuring all quality requirements and scheduled deadlines are met.
This position will develop, write and update documents pertaining to lab procedures and product manufacturing to maintain cGMP and ISO compliance. Write lab reports or project summaries as requested, so you must be able to write clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; presents numerical data effectively. Collect, analyze and interpret data from verification testing to ensure that products meet all specifications. Assist in the development of new assays.
Support the Quality Management System to meet applicable Regulatory requirements (US FDA CFRs, IVD 98/79/EC, and any other applicable regulations) and International Quality Standards (ISO9001, ISO13485 and any other applicable standards).
Assist in the timely closure of all non-conformances, failure investigation reports and corrective/preventative actions, and help develop strategies for continuous improvement.
Assist in developing and transferring manufacturing processes, including instrumentation and training of staff.
May be required to perform additional duties and research activities as assigned.
Who You Are
- Degree in scientific discipline relevant to Life Science.
- Experience of working in a GMP or controlled environment would be beneficial.
- Procedure and documentation development and preparation.
- Ability to work independently and across different teams within a routine product facility.
- Starting title and grade level commensurate with experience
- Knowledge of blood typing.
- Experience in serological and biochemistry techniques.
- Experience in a Federal Drug Administration (FDA) or comparable standard regulated biotechnology or pharmaceutical environment is preferred.
- Working experience with the use of general laboratory equipment such as micropipettes, centrifuges, vortexes, balances, microscope, etc. is desirable. A background and/ or actual experience with equipment in a regulated laboratory environment, such as a blood typing analysers is preferred.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com