A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: working within our Microbiology team, you will be responsible for providing scientific support in the conduct of routine and complex GLP or GMP studies performed within a contract testing laboratory. Responsibilities include acting as Study Director or Responsible Scientist, as appropriate, on studies, assisting in the performance of laboratory procedures, providing scientific support to laboratory staff performing routine and complex procedures and external clients for whom the studies are being performed. You will be required to maintain study records, including deviation records, to meet regulatory standards.
Who you are:
- You have a BSc or higher qualification in Microbiology or associated Biological Science discipline, along with proven, fully competent work experience in a similar environment.
- You will have prior knowledge and experience working to GLP and / or GMP in a similar working environment, ideally with prior knowledge of working with LIMS.
- You are strongly focused on quality and safety
- You have strong planning and organisational skills
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills
- You are self-motivated with strong initiative and drive
- You have a good standard of written and spoken English and are computer literate.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com