A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be responsible for the execution of the entire customer process, from an order being placed through to after sales service. Ensuring the quality of our supply chain, you will therefore in contact with key accounts, sales colleagues and manufacturing sites. You will manage customer accounts and interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. Answers phones, takes product orders, checks inventory availability or status of shipment, verifies customer pricing, prepares and processes customer return goods for credit and/or replacement. Interact with and supports company sales representatives. Handle and resolve customer complaints and escalates requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource. File records of customer interactions and transactions.
Who You Are:
- An (educational) background in Business
- Fluency in Spanish & Portuguese both conversational and written plus fluent English. Other EU languages would be beneficial
- Customer service experience in a similar international environment would be advantageous
- Experience working with SAP and Oracle systems a plus
- A positive outlook on dealing with customers
- Ability to prioritize own workload
- Enjoy working in an international team
- Driven to provide outstanding customer service
- Flexible – open to change and able to adjust accordingly
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com