A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Your primary responsibility is to manage customer facing projects from evaluation to delivery for the development and manufacture of critical raw material products, as well as associated services. A focus is to ensure project deliverables are completed on time in full, on budget and to the satisfaction of the customers. In this role you act as single point of contact between the Customer, Marketing, Operations and Sales. A key focus area is on project execution. You initialize projects after receipt of purchase order and prepare plans, scopes and deliverable documents including timings/dates. You organize the necessary project team members in conjunction with the appropriate department heads. During the projects you coordinate project team activities and organize project team meetings. You are responsible for the internal and external project communication, e.g. conference calls, status reports, minutes and updates on specific issues. Your responsibility includes maintaining projects within the scope defined in the proposal and coordinating scope changes with the Sales representative. After completion of projects you perform project reviews and lessons learned. Continuous improvement is one of your important tasks to enhance customer experience.
Who you are:
- At least 2 years of project management experience at Chemical or Pharmaceutical company
- Broad hands-on knowledge of organic synthesis, manufacturing and associated analytical techniques
- Proficient in regulations manufacturing drug substances and drug products
- Passion to working with clients
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, drive to succeed, as well as motivation of people
- Excellent organizational and decision-making skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Proficient in using professional software (e.g. MS Office, SAP)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com