A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Develop knowledge of market, competitors and customer needs that drive the strategy and product positioning for Lab Sep & Workflow Solutions (Filtration devices, labware and various workflow tools)
- Develop and Execute Strategic and tactical plan to drive growth for LSW products in APAC in coordination with Global Product Management and Country Marketing Teams.
- Responsible for revenue growth for all business franchise under LSW
- Primary contact for Global Stakeholders for LSW business to provide required insights, action plans and strategic solutions to key problems.
- Lead for product activation/enablement, back orders, new product launches and NPI revenue.
- Develop competitive understanding of portfolio with cross mapping
- Lead marketing campaigns for LSW for APAC region
- Drive solutions through Data driven decision making approach for managing pricing, margins and growth in APAC region
- Provide monthly forecast, product commentary and key insights on the portfolio.
- Lead growth strategy for Pharma QC and Analytical workflow solution in coordination with Advance analytical regional marketing team.
- Sales & Forecasting
- Strategic Execution
- Collaborate with Countries and Global for driving Initiatives
- Deliver on Key projects in timely manner
- Strong communication skillset for effective management of programs
- PhD/MBA from reputed University with Masters in Biological Sciences
- 7-10 Years’ experience in Sales and Marketing for filtration, labware, protein portfolio
- Strong understanding of Research and Pharma QC market in APAC and prior experience in developing and executing strong sales and marketing plans.
- Hand-on experience for providing demos and presentation to customers.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and ability to work in a matrixed organisation
- Excellent time management, problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to implement and execute strategy and align with the plan of action
- Able to travel up to 50-60%
- Working experience in Asian market as Head of Sales or marketing in APAC countries
- Strong presentation skills
- Project Management
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com