A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Our company is the world leader in fertility treatments with the vision to develop and provide innovative, easy-to-use products and devices, as well as patient care support services, to help infertile couples at every stage of the fertility treatment cycle.
Your role: The Strategy & Operations Team within the Global Business Franchise Fertility is responsible for the development and implementation of the franchise strategy as well as a variety of international and cross-functional strategic projects. As an intern, you will be a full member of our dynamic team and thus play a vital role in our day-to-day business. You will be assigned to specific projects, assume responsibility for your own work packages and support the team in their varying daily tasks, all the while being mentored by a designated team member.
We offer you the opportunity to gain valuable insights in the following topics:
- Insight into the company’s organization, processes and a global business franchise
- Active involvement in a dedicated and dynamic team in a quickly transforming environment
- Supervision by experienced managers
- Independent working with own responsibility for smaller projects and/or support of bigger strategic projects
- Support within marketing and strategic projects
- Student in Economics or Business Administration with a Bachelor degree
- Very good skills in MS Office (especially Power Point and Excel)
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Creative, curious, goal oriented and open personality
- Quick apprehension, self-initiative and reliable working attitude
- Team spirit, strong communication skills and flexibility
- First practical experience in consulting, marketing or finance is a plus
Duration: 3 months minimum
In our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!