A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will carry out, with the support of the Laboratory Head, the experiments aimed to the development of analytical methods with the use of chromatographic techniques and mass spectrometry support. Moreover, you will carry out the elaboration and interpretation of the analytical data for discussion with the manager and you will propose possible suggestions for additional experiments, and you'll ensure the recording of the obtained results concerning the carried out activities in due time and in compliance with GMP requirements.
You will prepare the protocols, study reports and analytical procedures to be submitted to subsequent review and approval.
Who you are:
- Degree in Chemistry or Biotechnology, specialization is a plus, focus on analytics
- Excellent knowledge of the chemistry of proteins, glycoproteins and related chromatographic method development with a focus on RP, IEX, HIC, HILIC, SEC and mass spectrometry
- Know-how and experience concerning the validation of analytical methods and GMP analytical activities
- Ability to work in team; Result-Oriented; Supportive and proactive; Capability to adapt to change; Eager to learn and curious;
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com