A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This role is part of the sourcing support unit organization. The primary responsibility for this position will be supporting the Value Creation & Digitalization Team in all relevant administrational activities in the digial area.
The position-holder will be responsible to support the team by managing the system user access administration, moderate the training platform and support the communication stream for procurement digitalization relevant topics targeting the relevant community.
In addition, the position holder will support the project organization of the Procurement Value Creation & Digitalization Team.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, engineering or other relevant discipline
- 1-3 years working experience in administrational tasks in the area of purchasing, training administration and/or system management in a professional, complex and international company environment
- Profound knowledge and experience in the usage of MS Office tools specifically MS Excel and MS Teams
- Experience in solutions maintenance on different platforms, especially ARIBA is a strong plus
- Good communication skills in English / German in a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com