A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As an industrial mechanic (all genders) at the Wiesbaden site with two operations you are responsible together with a team of mechanics for the maintenance and repair of the facilities. You carry out assembly, maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of complex equipment by doing installation work on them. You are supporting production with the equipping process and use your skills in order to fix errors to ensure plant reliability. Your task is also to perform preventive maintenance on schedule and to assist in the further development of equipment as part of the continuous improvement process.
This position is based in Wiesbaden, Germany.
- Successfully completed vocational training as an industrial mechanic (all genders) or comparable as well as several years of professional experience in the chemical sector (approx. 3-5 years)
- Professional experience in the maintenance of production facilities
- Knowledge and experiences in the Ex area
- Knowledge of standards, technical rules and legal regulations (Ex, industrial safety regulations, Water Resources Law) in the chemical field
- In-depth technical knowledge as well as a careful, flexible and team-oriented way of working
- Fluent German is required for the position
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com