A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Head of Talent Acquisition Japan
- Interpret internal employment demands and translate them into timely, results-driven action items;
- Develop and implement both global and local Recruiting programs ensuring effectiveness, consistency, and compliance with over recruitment planning
- Provide strategic input and serve as a primary source of staffing and Recruiting strategy advice, consultation, and education
- Drive Recruiting metrics to ensure candidate pipeline is sufficient to hit hiring targets; approach candidates by positioning the company as attractive employer and help them understand the role and requirements;
- Build a strong rapport with partners in the assigned regional areas and countries; Cultivate a productive working relationship with both internal and external stakeholders, including hiring managers, business leaders, peer HR colleagues, recruitment suppliers/agencies etc.
Desired Experience / Skills:
- Bachelor or above degrees with min. of 10 yrs. of recruiting experience within a MNC. Head hunter background is a plus.
- Proven track record of both senior position recruitment and volume hiring project experience. APAC region support experience is a plus.
- Strong logical thinking and organized working approach;
- Well structured, has a high degree of self-organization, senior enough to cope with line management
- Proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders and prioritize tasks under a tight schedule;
- Possess professional communication and strong influencing skills;
- Good business sense and stakeholder engagement skills;
- Good at project management with leadership skill or experience
- Willing to face challenges and able to work under pressure;
- Open minded, capable of working under multi-culture environment
- Very good English and Japanese skills in both verbal and written
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com