A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As an electrician (all genders) specialized in process measuring and control technology for our subsidiary in Wiesbaden (Germany) you will be responsible for the supervision of our chemical production facilities. You are the first point of contact for disturbance, maintenance activities and supervision.
Furthermore, you will support the compiling of documents as well as conduct the shutdown and recommissioning of the machines. Independently, you work on changes and installation to the point of implementation. You will also test the protection equipment related to the process measuring and control technology and the facilities for energy creation (EzA) within the factory.
This position is based in Wiesbaden, Germany.
- Graduation as a specialist in process measuring and control technology and several years (3-5) of experience in maintenance activities within the chemical industry
- Knowledge and experience with explosive range
- Knowledge about the standards, technical regulations and relevant legislation (VDE) within the area of chemistry.
- Good knowledge in MS Office (basic knowledge in SAP is a plus)
- Deeper technical knowledge and an exact, flexible and team oriented way of working
- Fluent in German is required for this position
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com